Posted on Mar 08 2010 | Filed in: Bataan
Looking for low-rise condominiums and readily built vacation houses? Try the Seascape Ridge, a new 4.6-hectare community composed of 14 quads (56 corner two-bedroom units).
The targeted turnover date is December 2011.
Seascape Ridge is Ayala Land’s leisure estate development at the P10 billion 320-hectare exclusive Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club in Morong, Bataan.
Some of the financing packages available (prices subject to change without prior notice) include P2.92 million downpayment and P195,000 for 11 years.
What’s so great about Seascape Ridge, Bataan?
- Low density neighborhood – The quads are 20 meters apart, and over 85% of the neighborhood is alloted to open space and greenery. You and your family will enjoy the restful beauty of nature.
- Family bonding layout – From the landscape gardens, to the natural footpaths for each corner home, you will have many opportunities to bond with you family, and your children will be able to free enjoy the great outdoors.
- Wonderful views (Zero obstruction) – Your Seascape Ridge unit offers you privacy and comfort, and its prime elevated location gives you the widest vista. Treat yourself and your family to relaxing views of the sea, the mountains, and the garden areas.
The Ayala Property Management Corporation handles the grounds maintenance and administration.
The P2.5M/P195K package referred to earlier covers the following:
- 187 sq m unit
- Two parking slots (there is a shared 35-slot parking area for guests)
- 3-bedroom unit
- Den/guest room
- Maid’s room
- Living, Dining, Kitchen, Utility areas
- 3 T&B plus 1 T&B for maid’s room
- Attic space
Whether you’re looking for a quiet retreat space, or a wonderful way to bond with your family in the summer, or even retire in a tranquil community where you can commune with nature, the Seascape Ridge (from Ayala Land) in Anvaya Cove is for you.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/philippi/1philippinerealestate.com/wp-content/themes/crave4more/single.php on line 36