**** CODE ****

You’ll find two-level townhouses in Sonrisa Subd., Sto. Tomas, Pasig City. These units have 2 bedrooms, 1 T&B, have a minimum lot area of 40 sq m and a floor area of 46 square meters. Prices start at PhP 1.788 million (although prices are subject to change without prior notice).

The Ground Floor has the following: Kitchen, Living Area, Dining Area, and Toilet & Bath. The Second Floor has the two bedrooms.

Since Sonrisa is in Pasig City, you are just minutes away from Medical City, EDSA Ortigas, Kapitolyo, Imaculada Concepcion Church, and C-5. In other words, you can easily travel to Makati, because you are only a few minutes away from thoroughfares plied by different types of public transportation.

Here are the two house models at Sonrisa:

  • Margarita (Lot area 43 sq m / Floor area 39 sq m) PhP 1,997,000
  • Townhouse Model 40 (Bare) (Lot area 36 sq m / Floor area 40 sq m) PhP 1,788,000

(Prices are subject to change without prior notice)

UPDATE (Oct 8, 2008): According to Josie Oliquino, most of the units at Sonrisa Pasig have been sold. The remaining available units are in the P3.0 million to P4.0 million range.

There’s a P15,000 Reservation Fee. The 10% Downpayment can be paid over 12 months at zero percent interest, while the remaining 90% can be financed via a bank loan.

UPDATE: For inquiries, please email
Sonrisa-JosieOliquino@1PhilippineRealEstate.com


Related:

    Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/philippi/1philippinerealestate.com/wp-content/themes/crave4more/single.php on line 36